Christ the King and Holy Family
Father John Lasuba ~ Pastor Christ the King & Holy Family
New Parish Directory!
Your Photo Is Needed!
Schedule your photo session now for our new Christ the King and Holy Family Pictorial Directory!
The photographer will be at Holy Family March 20th through March 24th and at Christ the King April 17th through April 21st.
Each family will receive a free 8 X 10 photo and Parish Directory.
* Follow the appropriate link below to schedule your session. It's quick and easy. Contact Jennifer in the office with any questions.
Christ the King: https://booknow-lifetouch.appointment-plus.com/y99s8n4y/
Readings for the Week of February 18, 2018
- Sunday: Gn 9:8-15 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [cf. 10] / 1 Pt 3:18-22 / Mk 1:12-15
- Monday: Lv 19:1-2, 11-18 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 15 [Jn 6:63b] / Mt 25:31-46
- Tuesday: Is 55:10-11 / Ps 34:4-5, 6-7, 16-17, 18-19 [18b] / Mt 6:7-15
- Wednesday: Jon 3:1-10 / Ps 51:3-4, 12-13, 18-19 [19b] / Lk 11:29-32
- Thursday: 1 Pt 5:1-4 / Ps 23:1-3a, 4, 5, 6  / Mt 16:13-19
- Friday: Ez 18:21-28 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-7a, 7bc-8  / Mt 5:20-26
- Saturday: Dt 26:16-19 / Ps 119:1-2, 4-5, 7-8 [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Next Sunday: Gn 22:1-2, 9a, 10-13, 15-18 / Ps 116:10, 15, 16-17, 18-19  / Rom 8:31b-34 / Mk 9:2-10
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm*
Christ the King
202 Fourth St. NW
Byron, MN 55920
Tuesday 9:00AM Christ the King, Byron
Wednesday 9:00AM Holy Family, Kasson
Thursday 9:00AM Christ the King, Byron
Friday 9:00AM Holy Family, Kasson
Weekend Mass Schedule:
Saturday 4:00PM Christ the King, Byron
Sunday 8:30AM Holy Family, Kasson
Sunday 10:30AM Christ the King, Byron
Saturday 3:00PM Christ the King, Byron
Fish Fry Fridays!
Fish Fry Fridays!
Join us at Christ the King for our Lenten Fish Frys each Friday between 5:00pm and 7:30pm, beginning February 23rd and running through March 23rd. All are welcome! All you can eat fish, baked or batter fried, Irish-style potatoes, green beans, bread, fantastic desserts. All included. Adults $11, Seniors $10, Kids (6-12yrs) $6, 5 years and under Free.