Father John Lasuba ~ Pastor
Christ the King, Byron Holy Family, Kasson St. John Baptist de la Salle, Dodge Center
Christ the King *Main Office Holy Family
202 Fourth St. NW 1904 Mantorville Ave N
PO Box 1000 PO Box 171
Byron, MN 55920 Kasson, MN 55944
(507) 775-6455 (507) 634-7520
St. John Baptist de la Salle
20 2nd St NE
PO Box 310
Dodge Center, MN 55927
Father John's Homily
Please click here to view Father John's homily for May 9, the Sixth Sunday of Easter.
A Year of St. Joseph
A Year of St. Joseph - Proclaimed by Pope Francis
December 8, 2020 - December 8, 2021
Click here to learn more.
Kwik Trip Cards
Support Your Parish! It's Easy!
Kwik Trip Cards are purchased at face value with 5% of your gift card purchase automatically going to your parish. Gift Cards may be used at the pump or in the store. When you use your gift card on non-gas items in the store your parish receives 10% of the purchase.
Kwik Trip Ultimate Car Wash Cards are also available for $36 with FIVE Ultimate Washes on each card. The parish of Christ the King or Holy Family automatically receives $16 of each card purchased! Support your parish while keeping your car clean. It makes a wonderful gift!
Please call the parish office with questions or email [email protected]
Download Our Parish App!
Stay connected with all that is happening in our parishes! Receive up to the minute updates via text message if you would like - A wonderful communication tool. For example: in the event of inclement weather affecting parish activities, you may choose to receive a text message notifying you of the change of schedule.
Or Text Parishapp1 to 800-950-9952
Or Text Parishapp2 to 800-950-9952
A Message From Bishop Quinn
Please click the subject line to view message.
Weekend Mass times:
Saturday, 5:00 PM - St. John Baptist de la Salle
Sunday, 8:30 AM - Holy Family
Sunday, 10:30 AM - Christ the King
Tuesday, 9:00 AM - Christ the King
Wednesday, 9:00 AM - Holy Family
Thursday, 9:00 AM - St. John Baptist de la Salle
Friday, 9:00 AM - Christ the King
*Masks are requirred in our parish buildings.
Part Time - Administrative Assistant Position
Administrative Assistant Position Available
If you or someone you know may be interested, please contact Jennifer in the parish office at (507) 775-6455.
Interested candidates; please email your resume to [email protected]
A full job description is available by clicking here.
Catholic Ministries Appeal
Readings for the week of May 9, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 10:25-26, 34-35, 44-48 / Ps 98:1, 2-3, 3-4 [cf. 2b] / 1 Jn 4:7-10 / Jn 15:9-17
- Monday: Acts 16:11-15 / Ps 149:1b-2, 3-4, 5-6a and 9b [cf. 4a] / Jn 15:26—16:4a
- Tuesday: Acts 16:22-34 / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 7c-8 [7c] / Jn 16:5-11
- Wednesday: Acts 17:15, 22—18:1 / Ps 148:1-2, 11-12, 13, 14 / Jn 16:12-15
- Thursday: Acts 18:1-8 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 [cf. 2b] / Jn 16:16-20 Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Eph 1:17-23 or Eph 4:1-13 or 4:1-7, 11-13 / Mk 16:15-20
- Friday: Acts 1:15-17, 20-26 / Ps 113:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8  / Jn 15:9-17
- Saturday: Acts 18:23-28 / Ps 47:2-3, 8-10, 10 [8a] / Jn 16:23b-28
- Next Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Eph 1:17-23 or Eph 4:1-13 or 4:1-7, 11-13 / Mk 16:15-20 Seventh Sunday of Easter: Acts 1:15-17, 20a, 20c-26 / Ps 103:1-2, 11-12, 19-20 [19a] / 1 Jn 4:11-16 / Jn 17:11b-19